PGDM (Advertising Communication)
with focus on IBM Co-Certified Digital & Social Media Marketing
EMPI pioneered in India one of the first programmes that combined advertising communication and marketing in one integrated programme to train people for India's rapidly burgeoning media sector. After all these years, Alumni have found senior positions as Media Managers, Planners, Public Relations Executives, Film makers in leading Media companies. The programme is now being re-oriented to address the drastic change in the media sector today with movement away from traditional media of print and broadcast to internet based platforms. Unfortunately, there is a chronic deficit of talent in the field as there are four disparate strands of skill sets required - Technology, Content, Design and Marketing. Currently, one gets professionals with one or two, but not all skill sets. Jointly with IBM, EMPI is re-structuring its highly successful AdCoMM Programme to address this critical skill deficit in the industry.
Scope and Objectives:
- To enhance the creative competencies and enhance the managerial aptitude of the students in order to make them excel in the dynamic and highly competitive media industry
- To prepare students for Digital and Social Media marketing that are drastically re-writing the rules of Advertising and Communication.
- To provide hands-on training on planning and production of brand campaigns.
- To provide skills on various relevant software like TAM etc. used in media planning and production of campaigns.
- To enable students to design and implement digital and social media marketing strategies
Highlights of the Specialisation:
Students will get a chance to for the first time in India understand the key separate components to become a successful digital marketing professionals - web technologies, design, content development and marketing principles.