- A traditional welcome on the first day
- Optional yoga session early morning
- An ethnic make over kit for each participant
- Informal cross-cultural conversations with local students
- Study material including relevant readings and handouts
- An interactive cultural programme
- A certificate of completion
- An air-conditioned bus would pick the students up frm the airport on arrival and on all days the bus would be available to take the students around for the planned visits.
- Tours of Delhi, Sikandra and Agra with professional guide and entrance fees.
Twin sharing fully furnished air-conditioned accommodations with attached bathroom and Wi-Fi internet connection
- Breakfast and other meals on campus would be a mix of Indian and international selection.
- Drinks and eatables other than that offered in the programme are available in the cafeteria on take and pay basis.
- Each student will be provided with 2 complimentary one-liter of bottled water per day for each of the days.
- Some dinners are organized in local restaurants, for a leisurely look at the social life in India.
A SIM card allowing international calls frm any unlocked phone will be provided. GSM phones if required will be available for a weekly rental of approximately US$10 and a refundable deposit of US$40.
For each of the two Programmes, student earn 2 semester credits/ 3 ECTS units/ 3 quarter units.
Laundry: Laundry and iron service available on a chargeable basis
Medical: 24-hour primary medical care center with referral services to proximately situated major international hospital chains such as Fortis and Max.
Facilities: International students have access to library and computer lab facilities.
Sports: Students can plays Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball and Badminton and learn Yoga, Karate and Taekwondo under practitioners.
A programme co-ordinator will accompany the group for the entire period of stay and co-ordinate all arrangements.