All applicants should first pre-qualify through EMPI prescribed tests. As such all applicants taking the CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA examination, achieving high percentile score are considered for selection for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes. This attainment is considered as pre-qualification for the stage - II selection procedure of EMPI. All candidates clearing the pre-qualifying test are also required to go through EMPI's comprehensive Personality Assessment and Profiling Exercise conducted at our Personality Assessment Centre - resulting in building up of a datasheet on each candidate's strengths / weaknesses. This is subsequently availed to support the student in developing his/her personality through Personality Assessment Centre, Enhancement and Upgradation Processes (PACE-UP) Programme.
How to Apply:
- Application Form and Prospectus are available on payment of Rs. 1000/- by cash or through post by sending a DD of Rs. 1100/-. Form can also be downloaded from EMPI website. Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of "EMPI PGI" payable at New Delhi.
- Applicant can also apply online by paying Rs. 750/- through Net Banking or by Debit/Credit Cards.
- The application must be accompanied by self-attested copies of mark sheets (10th class onwards) and other certificates. Incomplete applications in any respect will not be processed.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Any misrepresentation or suppression of information and misconduct during or after selection will lead to cancellation of admission and expulsion.
- EMPI Management reserves the right of final decision on admission in accordance with its policy criteria for overall assessment of individuals.