- EMPI's Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programmes in various areas are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- EMPI's PGDM programmes have been recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), the National equivalence authority; as equivalent to the MBA
Various surveys conducted independently puts EMPI in the league of top B-Schools of India. EMPI has been consistently ranked amongst top MBA colleges in India and top MBA colleges in Delhi.All India:
- Ranked 24th All India amongst Best Business Schools of 2013 (Businessworld, 2013)
- Ranked 7th in the Top 50 Private B-Schools in India (Bhaskar Lakshya Survey 2012)
- Ranked 39th All India (Week-MaRS Survey 2012)
- Ranked 11th in the Top 50 Private B-Schools in India (Bhaskar Lakshya Survey 2011)
- Ranked 17th in all India (Week-MaRS Survey 2010)
- Ranked amongst Top 25 B-Schools in India (Zee Business Survey 2009)
- Ranked 22nd amongst the best 100 B-Schools in India (Cosmode - Business World Survey 2004)
- Ranked amongst Top 10 Institutes in India for Intellectual Capital (Business India Survey 2000)
- Ranked 4th amongst the top Business Schools of North India (Bhaskar Lakshya Survey: November 2012).
- Ranked 9th in North India (Week-MaRS Survey 2012)
- Ranked 4th in the Top 30 Private B Schools in North India (Bhaskar Lakshya Survey 2011)
- Ranked 4th in North Zone (Week-MaRS Survey 2010)
EMPI has been ranked as not only one of the best MBA colleges in all India but also as one of the best Management Colleges in Delhi NCR and that of North India.
EMPI is well known for its continuing efforts to dynamically change its Teaching / Learning practices and continuously examine and re-cast its Course Curricula to meet the changing needs of the potential Employers / Industry. Recognizing this, EMPI has been conferred upon:
- Dainik Bhaskar B-School Leadership Awards for B-SCHOOL WITH INDUSTRY RELATED CURRICULUM IN (ADVERTISING) by Dainik Bhaskar in 2010.
- National B-School Awards 2011 for B-SCHOOL WITH INDUSTRY RELATED CURRICULUM IN (ADVERTISING) by Star News in 2011.